How Our Center is Protecting You from COVID-19
To help us provide the safest care for all of our patients and staff during the COVID-19 spread, we are restricting access to this facility for anyone who may have recently been exposed to the virus.
To assist in determining if symptoms experienced may be related to COVID-19 exposure, we have included the Coronavirus Self-Checker below. The Coronavirus Self-Checker is an interactive clinical assessment tool that will assist individuals ages 13 and older, and parents and caregivers of children ages 2 to 12 on deciding when to seek testing or medical care if they suspect they or someone they know has contracted COVID-19 or has come into close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
If you suspect exposure, please seek medical care and do NOT come to the center. Call us at (954) 900-3382 and we will be happy to reschedule your procedure.
Not only is our center accredited by the Ambulatory Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) and Medicare to ensure your safety, but we have also taken extra steps to follow The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) Guidelines regarding COVID-19.
STEPS CYPRESS CREEK OUTPATIENT SURGICAL CENTER IS TAKING TO ENSURE THE SAFETY TO OUR PATIENTS, VISITORS, STAFF, AND COMMUNITY
- Enhanced Screening prior to the arrival at the center; if patient is not meeting criteria, the procedure will be rescheduled.
- Depending on local conditions, patients may need to wear a mask over the nose and mouth.
- Before entering the facility, everyone will undergo health screening questions and advise to use hand sanitizer prior of coming in.
- The staff will undergo daily health screenings for symptoms.
- Adequate supply of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the safeguard of both staff and patient is available.
- Follow Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA), and the Florida Department of Health guidelines for performing COVID-19 safe surgeries.
- All magazines, toys or games removed from the waiting area.
- All surfaces including high touch areas such door handles, keyboards, phones, counter tops, bathrooms and waiting room furniture are cleaned with FDA-approved and EPA-registered disinfectants.
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations are available throughout the facility.
- The procedure rooms, pre-op and recovery bays are clean before and after every patient.
- Increase the frequency of cleaning of high traffic areas such as the waiting area.