Jacob W. Zeiders MD MS FACS FAAP
Dr. Zeiders received his Medical Degree from the Royal College of Surgeons in Dublin, Ireland. His General Surgery Internship and Otolaryngology Residency were completed at the University of South Florida in Tampa, Florida. Dr. Zeiders went on to obtain additional fellowship training in Pediatric Otolaryngology at All Children’s Hospital in St. Petersburg, FL. Dr. Zeiders is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
Skilled in all facets of Otolaryngology, Dr. Zeiders provides evaluation and treatment for disorders of the ears, nose, and throat to patients under eighteen (18) years of age.
Dr. Zeiders currently serves as a Clinical Assistant Professor at the Florida State University College of Medicine, Fort Pierce Regional Campus.
Why choose CCOSC?
- A state-of-the-art multispecialty ambulatory medical facility
- The most advanced technology and the latest minimally invasive techniques
- High-quality care in a friendly and stress-free setting
- Talented and experienced physicians
- Highly trained and professional staff
- Convenient location
While the national average of patient satisfaction at surgical centers is at 92% and hospitals are at 84%, our patient satisfaction is at 97.2%. This is because our center has highly dedicated and friendly staff and top-notch physicians in the industry.