John A. Coats, MD
John A. Coats, MD is a practicing Neurosurgeon in Pompano Beach, FL. Dr. Coats graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin in 1987 and has been in practice for 31 years. He completed a residency at Medical College of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Neurological Surgery Associates and is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital, Northwest Medical Center and University Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Coats accepts multiple insurance plans including Aetna, Medicare and Humana. Dr. Coats also practices at Neurological Surgery Associates in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Why choose CCOSC?
- A state-of-the-art multispecialty ambulatory medical facility
- The most advanced technology and the latest minimally invasive techniques
- High-quality care in a friendly and stress-free setting
- Talented and experienced physicians
- Highly trained and professional staff
- Convenient location
While the national average of patient satisfaction at surgical centers is at 92% and hospitals are at 84%, our patient satisfaction is at 97.2%. This is because our center has highly dedicated and friendly staff and top-notch physicians in the industry.