Kevin Cairns, MD
Dr. Cairns did his physical medicine and rehabilitation residency at Harvard Medical School. Afterwards, he pursued a interventional spine fellowship at Emory University and a neurology fellowship at Harvard Medical School. Furthermore, he is board certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, the American Board of Pain Medicine, and the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine.
In the area of research, Dr. Cairns is currently involved in three prospective and retrospective clinical trials dealing with patient outcomes in spinal cord and peripheral nerve field stimulation.
Why choose CCOSC?
- A state-of-the-art multispecialty ambulatory medical facility
- The most advanced technology and the latest minimally invasive techniques
- High-quality care in a friendly and stress-free setting
- Talented and experienced physicians
- Highly trained and professional staff
- Convenient location
While the national average of patient satisfaction at surgical centers is at 92% and hospitals are at 84%, our patient satisfaction is at 97.2%. This is because our center has highly dedicated and friendly staff and top-notch physicians in the industry.