At Cypress Creek Surgical Center, we are currently performing and will perform a wide variety of surgical procedures in an outpatient setting. Please view the surgical specialties listed below and then click on the one you are interested in for further information.
The Orthopedic surgeons at Cypress Creek Outpatient Surgical Center specialize in sports injuries as well as general orthopedic surgery. Surgeries are performed to treat bone and joint fractures, diseases, and malfunctions.
Here are some common orthopedic procedures performed at the Center:
· Fracture management
· Partial joint replacement (knees)
· Arthroscopic surgeries for the knee, hip, and shoulder repair
· Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) reconstruction
· Carpal tunnel surgery
Spinal problems can often be treated effectively without resorting to surgery. Even when they cannot, our goal is always to reduce pain while increasing function. The Cypress Creek Outpatient Surgical Center’s pain management specialists provide the latest diagnostic and therapeutic techniques for relief of acute and chronic pain problems, including bulging discs, spinal arthritis, and other pain disorders. Pain management services include:
· Diagnostic injections
· Therapeutic nerve injections
· Spinal cord (dorsal column) stimulator implantation
· Drug infusion pump implantation
When surgery is necessary, the spinal surgeons at Cypress Creek Outpatient Surgical Center can offer patients a wide range of specialized nerve and spine procedures and services, from the simple to the most complex. Operative procedures include:
· Microsurgery for ruptured discs
· Minimally invasive surgery and endoscope surgery
· Cervical and lumbar surgery for ruptured and degenerated discs
· Spinal stabilization and fusion
· Surgical relief of carpal tunnel syndrome and ulnar neuropathy
· Removal of spinal tumors
· Stabilization of painful compression fractures
From sore throats and earaches to sinusitis or hearing loss, Cypress Creek Outpatient Surgical Center is equipped to handle all your otolaryngology needs. To help you understand your options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Ear Infections (Otitis Media)
Snoring / Enlarged Tonsils
Nose Bleeds (Epistaxis)
Facial Nerve Injuries / Paralysis
Sinus Infections (Sinusitis)
Tonsil Infections (Tonsilitis)
Breathing Difficulties / Airway Abnormalities
Head and Neck Masses
Abnormal Voice / Speech
Chronic Ear Problems
Vocal Cord Paralysis
Why choose CCOSC?
- A state-of-the-art multispecialty ambulatory medical facility
- The most advanced technology and the latest minimally invasive techniques
- High-quality care in a friendly and stress-free setting
- Talented and experienced physicians
- Highly trained and professional staff
- Convenient location
While the national average of patient satisfaction at surgical centers is at 92% and hospitals are at 84%, our patient satisfaction is at 97.2%. This is because our center has highly dedicated and friendly staff and top-notch physicians in the industry.