About Cypress Creek Outpatient Surgical Center
To lead the region for outpatient surgical services by exceeding patient expectations through quality, innovation, and revolutionary patient care.
To effectively and efficiently provide high quality, cost-effective healthcare services in a modern and safe environment, by anticipating and exceeding the needs of patients, physicians and all of our customers with excellence, convenience and integrity.
Goals, Values & Beliefs of the Cypress Creek Outpatient Surgical Center
- To believe our actions and decisions must reflect a faithful balance of our core values
- Strong work ethic characterized by hard work
- To act with absolute integrity and expect the same of those who work with us
- Deliver competitive, impeccable service to our patients and customers
- Make “Do it right the first time” our commitment as a team. This commitment will assure continued growth and prosperity
- To respect the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of our patients and find that compassion is essential to fostering healing and wholeness
- Treat each staff member fairly and with mutual respect
- Create an atmosphere that encourages active patient and family involvement in all phases of the ambulatory surgical experience
- Provide a safe and comfortable environment for patients throughout their stay
- To maintain a trained, competent staff capable of the provisions of patient care that meets industry standards of excellence
- To meet patient and physician clinical needs by embracing new procedures and technologies through cost-effective modernization
- To provide a climate in which employees feel comfortable reporting any violation of the compliance program or applicable law
- The quality of care will be distinguished by an interdisciplinary approach to continuously improving the value of services
Axis Healthcare Partners, a recognized leader in ASC, (Ambulatory Surgical Centers) operations, is the Managing Partner of CCOSC, (Cypress Creek Outpatient Surgical Center). This management team is comprised of seasoned executives and managers leveraging over 87 years of combined experience in the Healthcare environment. This experience includes, but is not limited to, capital equipment, medical and surgical commodities, consulting, strategic planning, executive leadership, operations, distribution, administration, and customer/ patient relations. Members of the team have also been recognized by Becker’s ASC Review as “50 Administrators to Know”, while also being requested to speak at national ASC meetings on a regular basis.
The success that the Axis management team has had over the last 12 years at other ASC’s has driven them to create and build a state of the art outpatient surgical center that will bring cutting-edge surgical processes that do not exist today in any healthcare market. Combining a world-class patient experience with a comprehensive process of billing and management, this center is creating an environment that cultivates a “ Best of Breed” in clinical and quality performance coupled with top-rated patient satisfaction.
The Axis management team built a vision and mission for CCOSC that brings the top-rated physicians and surgical center in the industry for the purposes of servicing a wide range of patients, while providing the best clinical outcomes at the most competitive price. This end to end process will give CCOSC patients an understanding of how top-quality healthcare should be provided for same day services in an intimate and high touch environment.